Kids Kinder Childcare Macquarie Fields we a family owned and operated centre, which provides quality care and a program for children aged 0 to 6 years of age. We are open 7am - 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- 6 meals a day, nappies, bed linen and all other essentials provided
- CCB and child care rebate to eligible families
- Leading indoor and outdoor programs
- Comprehensive school readiness program and pre-schoolers are given homework and assignments on a monthly basis
- Fully qualified staff
- 2 shaded outdoor play ground
- 3 classrooms
- Fully air conditioned facilities
- Events + incursions on a regular basis
- Excellent communication/liaison with parents including detailed run down of your child's day sent to parents daily via email and elaborated to parents in depth upon pick up.
We have an open doors policy and welcome all enquiries and visitors to our centre so please feel free to contact us
for more information or to discuss your child care needs
Jennys Kindergarten & Early Learning Gregory Hills is located in the new and luxurious suburb of Gregory Hills. This up and coming area has us located close to local schools, shopping centres and playgrounds for young families to enjoy. Our bright and spacious new Centre is made up of six separate rooms, offering the highest quality of care and Early Childhood Education for children aged from six weeks to six years of age. Our opening hours of 6.30am to 6.30pm allow families the flexibility to suit the needs of their family.
Our team at Jenny’s Kindergarten, Gregory Hills are experienced, highly qualified and come from various backgrounds. We all look forward to meeting you and welcoming your family into our Centre so please contact us to discuss your child care needs.
Jenny's Kindergarten - Mount Annan is a long day care Centre in a serene location opposite a family friendly reserve. We pride ourselves pride on the wonderful partnerships that we have with our families and our connections with our local community. We have experienced and passionate educators who provide a loving and caring environment for the children and their families.
Our environment provides opportunities for the children to develop to their full potential and we have a well established transition to school program. Contact us for more information.
Jenny's Kindergarten - Narellan Vale is located in a quiet leafy street next to St Clare’s Catholic Primary School and looks onto Liquidamber Reserve. As winners of the 2014 Camden Wollindilly Advertiser Business Awards, we are recognised by our families and the wider community for our excellence in providing high quality learning environments full of exploration, discovery and learning for the children in our care.
Our highly qualified and experienced team are dedicated and genuinely care for each individual child in our care. Our Centre provides state of the art resources and a nationally recognised education transition to school program. Contact us for more information.
Young Academics Early Learning Centre - Elderslie is Young Academics is pleased to announce that our Elderslie Service will be opening soon. This unique service, with cleverly designed spaces and large open rooms will excite and delight children as they learn and grow.
Our educators take part in a lengthy training program prior to employment with young Academics to ensure that the standard is set from day 1. This program covers educators knowledge, understanding and practice on child protection, health and safety, customer service and the educational program and expectations as set out by Young Academics.
For more information and to tour this amazing service please call 1300 663 993
Busy Kidz Preschool/Long Day Care Centre is a privately owned Child Care centre , providing high quality care and Education to children 0- 5years. Kim and John Geraghty are the proprietors and Kim is Early Childhood Trained with 22years teaching experience.
Busy Kidz prides it's self in being a warm, caring and friendly centre, where children can develop and learn to their full potential. Your child will be supported to grow physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially and creatively.
We are a Fully Accredited centre with the National Child Care Accreditation Council and we are licensed for 56 children per day.
We have three bright and colourful playrooms that are large and well appointed with a range of quality toys and resources. All rooms are air conditioned and provide a variety of areas for your child to participate in a range of group and individual experiences throughout their day.
Our large outdoor play area is well shaded with trees and large shade sails. We have a variety of fixed climbing equipment and forts as well as moveable equipment that allow for children to have fun climbing, running, jumping and exploring their environment.
We provide Nutritious meals cooked on the premises by our cook – Breakfast, Morning tea, Lunch, afternoon tea and a late afternoon tea. Meals meet nutritional guidelines and cater for children with special dietary requirements. Our meals are culturally diverse and prepared with fresh ingredients daily.
We are open 50 weeks of the year from 7.00am to 6.00pm. We welcome all enquiries so please contact us.
Young Academics Early Learning Centre Smeaton Grange Young Academics Smeaton Grange is located minutes away from the new housing estates of Gregory Hills, Harrington Park, Oran Park and Gledsworth Hills. The centre features spacious architecturally designed rooms, two large covered outdoor play areas, off street parking and secure access for families. Young Academics Smeaton Grange features 5 spacious play rooms as well as a separate dining room for the 3 – 5 year olds. We provide all nappies, wipes and meals. Our new menu has been developed in collaboration with a nutritionist to ensure all children are eating fresh, nutritious, home style meals every day.
Our Smeaton Grange centre teaches The Young Academics Evolution Program which is built on the Early Years Learning Framework. Children who are enrolled at Young Academics Smeaton Grange also benefit from participating in regular centre events and incursions throughout the year.
To enquire about spaces available and to arrange a tour of the centre you can visit our website or call our centre manager Amanda on (02) 4647 8445.
Pied Piper Kindergarten are now taking enrolments for 2017.
Get in quick and reserve your place for 2017! Call us now Raby - 98249680 OR Blair Athol – 46209777 Or email us for an enrolment package
Ready Steady Go Kids – Narellan are now taking enrolments for term 2 from Thursday 24th March.
Term 2 will commence Tuesday 26th April 2016 – this week is bring a friend for free week. We also have free trials which are available for everyone – click here for your coupon
Sensory Tools Australia offers leading-edge treatment courses and products that specifically address issues associated with Sensory Processing, Autism, Asperger’s, ADD/ADHD, Learning Difficulties, Behavioural and other Developmental Challenges. Founded by Genevieve Jereb O.T. (international speaker and songwriter), we feature her music and the innovative workshop The Traffic Jam In My Brain (presented live and online annually). www.sensorytools.net
Hearty Health delivers fresh and nutritionally balanced meals every to Child Care Centres. Hearty Health changes Menus with every season to reflect seasonal fruit and vegetables. Our Chefs prepare meals in oven trays and commercial grade containers that go directly into your oven – Real food not packed in plastic bags.
Call us today on 1300 728 762 for a meal sample.
Just some of the Autumn Menu that children have enjoyed include:
- Tandoori chicken drumsticks with a vegetable saffron rice
- Sweet potato and cumin pockets
- Anzac Biscuits
- Homemade sausage rolls filled with vegetables
- Pineapple and Coconut Muffins
Contact us or ph 1300 728 762
Soccajoeys Macarthur Learn To Play Soccer
Australia’s leading preschool soccer program will be running our programs at Camden Youth Club, Allsport Indoor Centre Smeaton Grange and Campbelltown Indoor Soccer Centre in Leumeah.
Registrations for our 2.5-8 year old programs will open on the 29th Of March.
Soccajoeys believes our program delivers benefits to all children, some of the benefits include.
Developing fundamental movement skills, self confidence, patience, social interaction, co-ordination, agility and
Having fun in a non-competitive and non-elite environment whilst learning and playing the game of soccer. Register online www.soccajoeys.com
Contact: Stephen Krishna email
Ausure Insurance Brokers Macarthur Pty Ltd Despite best intentions, compliance with regulations and a thorough risk management plan, sometimes things go wrong.
A child injured in care today can make a claim until the age of 18. Depending on the Statute of Limitations in each State and Territory, some can even claim until they’re 21. Given it can take years to determine the full effect of an injury, it is not uncommon for someone to make a claim long after the event.
That is why it is important to have a policy that will protect you in years to come for something that happens today. Not all insurance policies do!
Ausure Macarthur’s knowledge of the childcare industry means we can compare different insurance policies to ensure you will always have the best protection, especially as needs change.
We can tailor policies to include the following:
• Public & Products Liability
• Professional Indemnity
• Property in your Care, Custody & Control
• Business Interruption
• Breakdown of Machinery & Electronic Equipment
• Statutory Liability
• Personal Accident for Children
• Personal Accident for Volunteers
• Management Liability (including Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Taxation Audit and other benefits)
This covers all childcare services* including:
• Long Day Care
• Vacation Care
• Before & After School Care
*excludes home day care
To have us quote on your childcare insurance needs, contact us by visiting our new website http://www.ausuremacarthur.com.au/childcare
At Vision Australia Ltd we aim to provide specialist support services to children experiencing low vision and blindness, and their families.
Services include adaptive technology & training, low vision clinics, equipment solutions, group programs, library services, orientation & mobility services, as well as specialist allied health providers.
Every child is unique and learns in different ways. Tell us about your family, your child and what your goals are. Together we can develop strategies to empower your child to live the life they choose.
It’s a partnership that can be particularly helpful in the early years, from birth to first steps, and then continue through schooling years, finding a first job and into adulthood. We will support you in negotiating the twists and turns of life and give you the skills and confidence to help your child fulfil their dreams. Call 1300 84 74 66
First Aid For You This month, First Aid For You are offering some great discounts!
Our 2 hour First Aid For Families session will teach you everything you need to know about how to look after your babies in the unlikely event of an emergency
Book a First Aid For Families session in April and pay only $55 per person!
WE COME TO YOU! Book now and mention this ad for the offer.
Taking Your Child To The Dentist
When babies are little there is so much focus and speculation when it comes to teething, not to mention excitement when the teeth start to appear. But what should you do once they come through? Here are some guidelines on caring for your children's first teeth
When to start
The Australian Dental Association recommends that you take your child for their first dental visit just after their first baby teeth come through. There are several reasons why an early start is a good idea:
- Your child will become familiar with going to the dentist.
- Care of baby teeth is highly important. If any baby teeth fall out too soon, permanent teeth can come in crooked or crowded. A dentist can intervene by using a "space maintainer", which is a shallow substitute for a real tooth.
What will happen at your child's first visit?
Your child's first visit to the dentist should be as comfortable as possible. During the visit, your dentist will:
- Check your child's face and jaws to make sure everything is in alignment.
- Check both teeth and gums to make sure they're healthy, and look for signs of "baby bottle" tooth decay, a common problem in infants and toddlers.
- Instruct you in how best to care for your child's teeth and gums, including advice on their diet, brushing their teeth, and whether they need a fluoride supplement.
- Suggest a schedule for future visits.
How to prepare your child
Even if you have started taking your child to the dentist as early as possible, they may feel anxious about dental visits once they become toddlers. Here are some suggestions for making dentist trips as easy as possible:
- Take time to "play dentist" with your child at home. Take turns at being the dentist, and make it fun.
- Read your child a story about going to the dentist.
- Make the dental appointment for a time when your child is well-rested.
- Talk to your dentist before the visit about any medical or psychological problems your child may have.
- Openly discuss any concerns your child may have.
Sometimes the normal anxiety a child might feel about going to the dentist becomes a strong fear. Here are some suggestions on how you might help them:
- Perhaps your child hasn't developed a good rapport with your dentist. Pediatric dentists are specially trained to deal with children; look one up or ask your friends.
- Try and find out what your child is afraid of. Older children may have heard scary stories from their school friends, and they often aren't true! Your older child may need to have certain procedures explained to them correctly. If it's just a general fear, something as simple as a reward after visiting the dentist might be enough to get them through the door and in the chair.
- Check how you've been talking about the dentist. If you've been nervous about going to the dentist yourself, you might have passed the fear onto your children. Also be careful which words you use. Words such as "drill", "hurt", "jab" or "needle" cause anxiety.
- Sit close to your child during the visit.
- Don't worry if your toddler has a few tears at first; chances are they will soon calm down if your dentist is friendly and you are close by.