Camden Cottage Preschool is not a factory. We are a warm, charming centre for early childhood care and education set amongst leafy residences in Camden South. We boast 2 large outdoor adventure zones, a real boat, real grass and really big trees including a beautiful mandarin tree.
Under new ownership since 2020, the inside is fresh, light and airy. Director, Mr David, has a wealth of experience in teaching Preschool and Primary School. He leads a team of passionate educators, each brimming with enthusiasm for young children and bringing their own specialities to share with your children.
Dot Points of Difference
• Transition to School Programs
• Pre-Lit Early Literacy Program
• ELLA Language Lessons (Italian)
• Meals by Kids Gourmet Food
• Munch & Move
• Specialist in Visual Arts
• Specialist in Dance
• Cooking with Kids
• Music with Mr David and his guitar
• New outdoor adventure zones planned for 2021
• Vege patch, worm farm, chooks
3 individual groups, Joeys (2-3), Koalas (3-4), Dingoes (4-5), 3 individual play programs
Call us for a tour and a chat. Find out what makes The Cottage different from the rest or To see detailed information on our centre, please click here Camden Cottage Preschool.