Ability Plus Physiotherapy Pty Ltd
Sharon is able to provide quality mobile Physiotherapy services for all disabilities/movement difficulties, including:
- Delayed gross motor skills- sitting, walking, running, jumping, ball skills
- Clumsiness/co-ordination difficulties, flat feet
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Global Developmental Delay
- Visual/Hearing impairment
- Angelman Syndrome
- Intellectual Disability
- Neonatal conditions- plagiocephaly, torticollis, erb's palsy
- Gross Motor Programs to encourage development of motor skills
- Prescription of standing and walking equipment, strollers and wheelchairs
- Prescription and application of Theratogs, Kinesiotape and SPIO orthosis
- Advice regarding orthotics and splinting
All therapy services are provided in the client's normal environment (home/preschool/school).
Sharon has over 15 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist working with children and their families. Her passion is to enable children with movement difficulties to reach their full potential.
Sharon has extensive experience in equipment prescription (walking and standing frames, strollers and wheelchairs), and she has also completed training in the prescription and application of Theratogs, Kinesiotape and SPIO orthosis to help improve movement, posture and function. Contact us
for more information
Dynamic Rhythms Music is the number one provider of quality music education in the Macarthur area. The music school originated in 2006 and has developed a reputation for its friendly and supportive environment, and for maintaining a high standard of excellence.
For more information contact us.
Through a variety of structured curriculums, Dynamic Rhythms Music Centre, offers tuition for children from as young as 1 year right through to adults. We have highly skilled, motivated music teachers providing exciting and award-winning programs.
Whether learning music for fun, for personal development or for exams, our teachers enable our students to achieve their very best. Each of our music classes are filled with exciting musical activities designed to make learning easy and fun!
Grasshopper Soccer South West Sydney We are a community-based Australian soccer organisation that aims to teach children aged 2-12, the basics of playing soccer in a fun, social and non-competitive environment.
Contact us for more information.
At International School Of Music Campbelltown we aim to add music to your life by providing early childhood music education classes for 2-12 year olds.
All classes are grouped according to age and are taught in a fun and unpressured environment. Contact us for more information.
Pied Piper Kindergarten are now taking enrolments for 2016.
We celebrated our 20th anniversary this year what a great achievement, still going strong!
Get in quick and reserve your place for 2016! Call us now Raby - 98249680 OR Blair Athol – 46209777 Or email us for an enrolment package email@example.com
Little Kickers Macarthur
** New Little Kickers Classes Launched **
During the month of June, Little Kickers launched their first ever afternoon classes. The NEW classes are on Wednesday afternoon's and held at Macarthur Anglican School (Cobbitty/ Oran Park location). Class times are:
Little Kickers are offering FREE Trials for these new classes. For more details, or to arrange a FREE trial please email or call 0499 88 77 55
Junior Kickers (2yrs-3.5yrs) at 3:40pm;
Mighty Kickers (3.5yrs-5yrs) at 4:35pm; and
Mega Kickers (5yrs- 7th b'day) at 5:30pm
Bambinos Kindergarten Gregory Hills & Bambinos Kindergarten Oran Park offers a brand new state of the art service for your children to play, learn and grow. We cater for the working families as well as offering an extensive preschool program for children in their final year before primary school.
Long day care ages range from 0- 6years and we also offer before and after school care plus Vacation care. Our educators are fully qualified and our managers are not only highly qualified but also highly passionate and hard working, ensuring Bambinos brings you the best team possible to educate and care for your children.
We are accepting enrolments now so please contact us
Got a dribbler? Want a trendy dribble bib that really works?! BabyUV have a range of up to 50+UPF, natural, soft, light weight, 95% pure cotton/5% spandex dribble bibs. High quality ultra-soft and silky smooth 100% polyester fleece backing for added absorbency, with 4 snap lock poppers to adjust head size, neck size and length. Full range www.babyuv.com.au
Hearty Health – the leading specialist in Child Care Catering.
There are no gimmicks - we offer quality meals and quality service. We would be happy to provide samples of the meals we provide.
Hearty Health have been providing healthy meals for children for over 15 years.
Our Chefs are preparing and cooking nutritious and balanced meals that are being delivered daily to Child Care Centres around Sydney.
For balanced and fresh meals prepared and delivered daily, contact us 1300 728 762.
Nationally accredited and tailored training courses to help you Get Qualified, Stay Compliant and Work Safely.
AFS Training are specialists in Frist Aid, WHS, Food Handling and Sports Specific Training and are the go to trainers for the Child Care Industry.
Accredited courses include:
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004: Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
- 2228VIC & 22099VIC Childcare- Asthma (22282VIC) and Anaphylaxis (22099VIC) Combined
- Level 1 and 2 Sports Trainers Courses
- Safe food handling - coming soon.
View all training courses www.afstraining.com.au
Select any course from our extensive public course range and have it delivered to your team on-site at a time that works best for you.
This option means the training is tailored to your centre and lets your people study in the setting where they’ll use their skills. It also saves you the cost and disruption of sending your people away to train.
We’ll even send you a reminder when your training is due for renewal.
AFS also supplies First Aid and WHS materials including First Aid Kits, Safety Signage and First Aid Posters to keep you compliant. Call us today 1300 660 164 or email
SAVE 10% on First Aid Training
Click here to view our training courses www.afstraining.com.au
End of financial year is a great time to review whether your first aid training is up to date. CPR should be refreshed every 12 months and First Aid every 3 years. AFS is offering Local Child members 10% off our training courses when you register and pay for a group of 5 or more by July 30. Courses are available in-house or at our training centre. Use code LocalChild when registering. 1300 660 164.
About Technology - Parental Controls
What are parental controls?
- Parental control tools help parents monitor and limit what their children do online.
- There are many tools available and they all offer different functions, with some even allowing parents to limit the time children spend on specific websites or games.
- No tool is 100% effective at blocking access to inappropriate content. They are a good tool to encourage communication with children about their online activities.
- Currently there are more effective tools for use with PCs and Macs than with mobile, tablet devices and game consoles. Additional parental supervision is required with these.
What do parental controls do?
- Every parental control tool is different.
- Most can block children from accessing specific websites, protocols or applications.
- Most can filter different kinds of content, like sexual content.
- Most allow parents to monitor use with reports on sites accessed, the length of time and frequency of access.
- Some can be used to set time limits, blocking access after a set time—handy if you are not home and want to limit the time your child spends on a game or social media.
- Most allow parents to change the tool settings to reflect each child’s age and skills.
Do parental controls block all bad stuff?
- No single parental control tool is 100% effective at blocking all inappropriate content—but they can reduce the likelihood of accidental discovery.
- Parental control tools tend to be better at blocking ‘adult’ or sexual content than other types of harmful content, such as content that may promote self-harm, eating disorders, violence, drugs, gambling, racism and terrorism.
- Parental control tools have difficulty filtering content within social media sites and messaging services, including video messaging services like Skype.
- Parents need to talk to their children about the social media sites they are using, who they communicate with and what they are accessing.
What about game consoles, mobiles and tablets?
- Parental control tools are currently less effective with game consoles, mobiles and tablets. Additional parental supervision is required.
- Most parental controls do not filter internet access from game consoles. There are very few developed specifically for particular game consoles.
- Most tools for mobiles and tablets involve using a specific internet browser to block content. —If children use a different internet browser they bypass the parental control tool.
- Apps often bypass any parental control tools.
What is the best parental control tool?
New parental control tools are emerging every couple of months. Look for user reviews to find the one that is best for you.
Look for a tool that users report:
- Is easy for parents to install and use.
- Blocks content and websites well.
- Offers good reports on which websites have been accessed.
- Is automatically updated (to ensure new websites and content are blocked).
- Can’t be easily bypassed by savvy teens.
- Can be used remotely (can be handy if your child is doing a school project and the tool is over blocking content, or if your child is home alone and you want to know which websites they are visiting).
How do I find the best parental control tool for me?
- Look at recent reviews on trusted consumer review sites and technology review sites, such as Toptenreviews, Topconsumerreviews, PC Magazine, Laptop magazine.
- Search for reviews on Parental control tools, content filters, internet filters.
- A recent study commissioned by the European Commission provides a ranking of parental control tools tested, including free tools. Access the review at http://sipbench.eu/
Do parental control tools keep computers and data secure?
No. Parental controls are not created for the purpose of software or hardware security.
E-security tools need to be installed to keep information and computers safe, including:
Click here for more information
- Firewalls to block access by unauthorised systems.
- Anti-virus to block programs that seek to steal or destroy data.
- These tools must be automatically updated as new viruses are released every day.