Macarthur Early Learning Opening 50 weeks of the year hours 7am-6pm, closing only Public Holidays and two weeks at Christmas.
Operating 6 rooms across the centre: 0-1yr, 1-2yr, 2-3yr, 3-4yr, 3-5yr, 4-5yr.
Our centre has an open, relaxed atmosphere where we cater for each child’s intellectual, aesthetic, moral, social, emotional and physical development. We aim to create a stimulating, attractive, supportive and responsible environment which is conducive to learning. Our interest and concern for your child is foremost at all times.
Our centre provides learning experiences in following areas: Physical development: – Fine and gross motor skills are further strengthened through indoor and outdoor activities, including manipulative play, block play, water and sand play, balancing beams, bikes, slides, parachute games, cutting, pasting, threading, ball games, painting, and play dough.
Cognitive Development: -Maths and science concepts are encouraged through block play, cooking experiences, abacus, sand and water play. Language development: – is encouraged through staff modelling interactions between staff and children, news time, stories, songs, finger plays, dances, games, poems, dress-ups, home corner, and drama.
School readiness Programs: – Social and emotional independence are strengthened through a wide range of activities including school and library visits are designed to enhance a child’s auditory, visual, and tactile senses. Contact us for more information.
JUMP! was founded to create a private teaching facility for babies, infants and children to learn to swim; away from the vast numbers at public facilities.
JUMP! provides a clean, modern and private indoor facility which is heated throughout the year. Our service is unique by providing smaller classes which allows the swim instructors to develop positive relationships with both parents and children.
As our service is more intimate it allows the teachers to be able to focus on each child and gain trust and confidence which will enhance their swimming ability. As we are a private facility we expect that the customer service provided is reliable and beyond the standards of other swimming facilities. Contact us for more information.
Let's Talk Teeth provides a number of Oral Health Promotional services for Child Care Facilities. They include:
A Oral Health Incursion for Children 2-6yrs (40-45 min in duration)
- An introduction to the dental clinic via storytelling and brief description of what to expect at your first dental visit.
- We demonstrate the decay process with a hands on experiment
- Talk about healthy eating, foods and drinks that promote a healthy mouth
- Each classroom that has an incursion will receive a storybook about Oral Health to keep
- Dressing up like a Dentist for each child who wants to participate
- Oral Hygiene Instructions demonstrated in an age appropriate manner
- The incursion is carried out in each room separately to ensure minimum disruption to the children
- The centre will receive a certificate of participation on the day
- Your Centre will receive a number of FREE gifts on the day as well.
An Oral Health Professional Development Intended for Educators/staff, delivered at a location of your choice.
Parent information session
Aimed at the Parents and Carers of Children aged 0-6 years. Contact us
for more information.
PDF Education Supplies New SUNCREAM STATION sign perfect for sun policy and children's self help. Also we have FREE SHIPPING !!! On all orders till 31/8/16 www.pdfeducationsupplies.com.au
AFS Training Nationally accredited and tailored training courses to help you Get Qualified, Stay Compliant and Work Safely.
AFS Training are specialists in Frist Aid, WHS, Food Handling and Sports Specific Training and are the go to trainers for the Child Care Industry.
Accredited courses include:
• HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
• HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
• HLTAID004: Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
• 2228VIC & 22099VIC Childcare- Asthma (22282VIC) and Anaphylaxis (22099VIC) Combined
• Level 1 and 2 Sports Trainers Courses
• Safe food handling - coming soon.
View all training courses www.afstraining.com.au Call us today 1300 660 164 or email
Catherine Field Preschool is a non profit community based preschool service that has been operating since 1989. Open from Hours 8.15 – 3.45pm Cost 35 per day base fee during school terms for children aged 3 to 6 years.
Preschool is taking enrolments for 2017! Contact us for more information 170 Catherine field Rd Catherine Field Phone: 02 9606 5981.
Young Academics Early Learning Centre - Elderslie
August has a been a very busy and exciting month at Young Academics Smeaton Grange! We had a lot of little Olympians running, jumping, hopping and shot-putting through YA Olympics Week!
The children loved learning about the Olympics and having a go at the different events they had been watching at home. Later in the month our Olympians turned into scientists for National Science Week as they conducted experiments and learnt to hypothesise and explore different concepts. The children at Young Academics Smeaton Grange enjoyed dressing up as their favourite book characters for Book Week and loved a special visit from Cheryl – the Children’s Librarian at Narellan Library. We are looking forward to continuing all the fun and learning at Young Academics Smeaton Grange in September!
Hearty Health Are You One Of The Many Centres Struggling With Allergies and Intolerances?
Hearty Health is the first ever nationally recognized specialised Child Care Caterer.
Hearty Health only employ fully qualified Chefs with qualifications in dealing with all allergens and designing menus to meet children's RDIs. Hearty Health have over two decades of experience in producing handmade quality meals to suit the many varied cultural needs in Centres today.
Hearty Health understands Food Allergies can be quite a challenge for Child Care Centres.
Hearty Health specialises in preparing meals for all Allergens in children.
Meals are supplied in separately labelled containers and we design foods that are similar in appearance so that children do not feel their food is different from others.
Hearty Health children are given the best start possible everyday.
To find out more, give us a call on 1300 728 762 www.heartyhealth.com.au
Pied Piper Kindergarten Book now for 2017! We are taking enrolments and places are filling up quickly, Don’t miss out!!
Pied Piper Kindergarten Raby and Blair Athol cater for children 0-5. We also have before and after school care and vacation care. We first opened our doors in 1995 and are very proud to have supported families in this region for over 20 years. At Pied Piper we supply all meals and have a comprehensive school readiness program. The children and families at Pied Piper are encouraged to attend our special event days, Mother’s day morning tea, Easter Hat parade, book week activities and many more throughout the year.
Get in quick and reserve your place for 2017! Call us now Raby - 98249680 OR Blair Athol– 46209777 Or email us for an enrolment package
At Vision Australia we aim to provide specialist support services to children experiencing low vision and blindness, and their families. Services include adaptive technology & training, low vision assessments, equipment solutions, group programs, library services, orientation & mobility services, as well as specialist allied health providers. We also provide one on one specialist support to help you prepare for the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Every child is unique and learns in different ways. Tell us about your family, your child and what your goals are. Together we can develop strategies to empower your child to live the life they choose.
It’s a partnership that can be particularly helpful in the early years, from birth to first steps, and then continue through schooling years, finding a first job and into adulthood. We will support you in negotiating the twists and turns of life and give you the skills and confidence to help your child fulfil their dreams.
Call 1300 84 74 66 to make a referral or contact one of our local offices in NSW
Domina General Insurance Brokers Cyber Insurance for Childcare Centres
What would happen if your centre was a victim of a cyber attack ? How would you respond ? Would the private information about the children in your care and their families, as well as your staff be protected ?
All businesses these days are open to cyber attacks and cyber crime. In fact, statistics tell us that a business is more likely to be the victim of cyber crime than suffer a fire.
Cyber Protection Insurance has been developed to protect businesses who are the victims of cyber crime. In fact, Cyber Protection Insurance also covers a whole range of scenarios that relate to the internet operations of a business. Consider the following :-
- An email is received in your centre and it has a virus attached. The email is opened and as a result your computer system fails
- An email is received in your centre with a virus attached and you unknowingly forward that email to another business. They open the email and their system is affected
- Educational information is downloaded on to your website without permission of the owner of that information
- An inappropriate post is made on your facebook page, leading to a threat of legal action
- Your centre receives a cyber extortion email telling you to pay an amount otherwise your computer system will be attacked
Traditional insurance policies do not provide protection against any of these scenarios. And that is why you need Cyber protection Insurance.
Domina General Insurance Brokers deals with a range of insurers who specialise in this important cover.
Call us on 0242 552855 or 0438 336646, or contact us via the web at www.domina.com.au for more information.
Ausure Insurance Brokers Macarthur Pty Ltd Insurance for the Childcare Industry .
Despite best intentions, compliance with regulations and a thorough risk management plan, sometimes things go wrong.
A child injured in care today can make a claim until the age of 18. Depending on the Statute of Limitations in each State and Territory, some can even claim until they’re 21. Given it can take years to determine the full effect of an injury, it is not uncommon for someone to make a claim long after the event.
That is why it is important to have a policy that will protect you in years to come for something that happens today. Not all insurance policies do!
Ausure Macarthur’s knowledge of the childcare industry means we can compare different insurance policies to ensure you will always have the best protection, especially as needs change.
We can tailor policies to include the following:
• Public & Products Liability
• Professional Indemnity
• Property in your Care, Custody & Control
• Business Interruption
• Breakdown of Machinery & Electronic Equipment
• Statutory Liability
• Personal Accident for Children
• Personal Accident for Volunteers
• Management Liability (including Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Taxation Audit and other benefits)
This covers all childcare services* including:
• Long Day Care
• Vacation Care
• Before & After School Care
*excludes home day care
To have us quote on your childcare insurance needs, contact
us by visiting http://www.ausuremacarthur.com.au/childcare
Tips For New Dads
Being a dad is the most rewarding, challenging and important job you will ever have.
The way we behave with our kids will have a big effect on them, on what they do, how they feel about themselves, and how they turn out. Studies have shown that children whose fathers spend time with them and show that they are interested in them do better at school, are happier and more confident and have higher self-esteem.
Many fathers and soon to be fathers have lots of love and good intentions to offer their families. They have an idea of what a "good father" is and the type of experiences and relationships they would like with their children. However, like all new jobs they may want to be "good dads" but may be uncertain how.
Children need fathers who:
- Spend time with them
- Encourage them
- Show them love
- Listen to them
- Are interested in them
- Are realistic in their expectations of them
- Are fair and firm
- Respect their feelings
- Help them feel safe and protected so they may explore, learn and grow
Children also need fathers as role models/mentors or teachers to help them:
- Learn about relationships
- Learn about masculinity
- Learn about sexuality
- Learn about important life skills
What can I do?
- Slow down - put things into perspective and make time to enjoy being a dad to your baby or young child
- Get involved right from the start. Sing, read and talk to your baby regularly and make the bond early. Your relationship with him/her will be better for it
- Make time and talk with your father and other fathers or expectant dads about their experiences of fatherhood and how it changed their life
- Have a look at the other priorities in your life and consider whether they are compatible with your new life and your partners expectations of fatherhood
Extract from http://www.tresillian.net/